
I don't know how many people do this, but sometimes when I am driving on the freeway I tend to look at the sunset on Utah Lake, or the sunrise on the mountains by the point of the mountain and I just can't help looking again. If I am carrying a camera I will fumble in my purse for it and take some pictures whilst driving.

I realize this is dangerous, and probably would be for others, but since I am practically a NASCAR driver, I get away with it. Anyhow, as I was thinking of what to blog, and looking at the pictures I had, I thought I'd post these. I can never quite get enough of nature. It is so beautiful, and if I am in a bad or frustrated mood, looking at the mountains usually helps me feel so happy. And I am so lucky that I live in a place that has so many gorgeous mountains to always look at!

This is a video of nature at my very favorite. This is a sunny day that in true Utah fashion, turned very rainy and windy. I realize it is a longish video, but I love watching that tree roll around, it's pretty cool!

2 comments:
Nice pics. I miss the mountains so much! I heard you've had crazy rain lately. Strange. It was fun to skype with you the other night. love ya!
wow i'm glad that video of the wind blowing was thirty seconds long. i would like that thirty seconds back please.
Post a Comment